If you feel like spending half of your day playing tennis and reserving the other half to enjoy it your own way, this the pefect choice for you. A lighter, 10 hour professional programme will improve your skills, social play and some extra court hours will make your week a well balanced tennis holiday experience. Spend off the court hours chilling by the beach or the hotel’s swimming pool. If you wish to stay active jog along the coast, rent a bike or simply have a chat with your host who has all the tipps ready for you!
- 10 hour professional programme – group and private coaching
- social play with a twist – end your play with a typcial Croatian barbecue
- tailor off the court time your own way – nature, culture, adventure, gourmet
- 7 nights accommodation in the hotel – walking distance from the beach and tennis courts
- personal approach of our host and tennis coaches – they are here for you
- special perks to make your stay dreamy
- group of friends
Ilirija hotels have 14 well maintained red clay courts, which makes Ilirija Tennis Academy one of the biggest tennis centres in Dalmatia. Tennis courts are located in the middle of pine trees forest, just a short five-minute walk from the hotel. Courts are equipped with locker rooms, toilettes, great little club house and bar – bring your equipment along with good energy and let the games begin!
The unique microlocation of the courts make the playing of tennis an exceptional experience – enjoying the light summer breeze coming from the beach nearby and taking a break in the shadow of pine trees.
Have a look how a typical half tennis holiday week looks like (8 days):
- Accommodation in one of our hotels of your choice (BB, HB of FB)
- Group tennis classes with a coach in the morning (2 days)
- Private coaching session in the afternoon (1 day)
- Doing activities in your own way – enjoy sun at the beach, relax by the swimming pool, visiting attractions in the area
- Social play with a barbecue once in a week
- Get together parties at the bar of the hotel in the evening
- One excursion in the week – visiting one of the plenty exciting attractions in the surroundings